It was another good week for interesting articles, and here are some of my favorites.
1. 10 Reasons Why Volunteering Is Better Than Traveling by Brave New Traveler (guest post by Steve Jackson from Our Man in Granada)
2. 12 Stupid Mistakes Of The First Time Traveler by TravMonkey
3. The Tourist/Traveler Distinction by in my All Stars
4. The Ultimate Guide To Memorable Travel Slideshows by Brave New Traveler
5. The Best Way for Travelers to Experience Local Culture by Chronicles of On The Road Travel
6. Gutting New Orleans by This non-American Life
Today's pictures come to you from the Greek Island of Delos, the birthplace of the gods Artemis and Apollo. According to our tour guide, the inscription on the statues pictured above explains that the couple had the statues made to commemorate their gift of two silver tridents and many silver coins to the Temple of Apollo. A bit of self promotion, I think.